Search
test
English
All Categories
    Menu Close

    Other

    View as Grid List
    Sort by
    banner
    Picture of Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR03 AAA 4/1

    Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR03 AAA 4/1

    Cylindrical alkaline batteries. Size: AAA Voltage: 1.5V Diameter: 10.5mm Height: 44.5mm Weight: 11.3g Electrochemical system: Primary alkaline manganese (ZN/MNO2)
    ден 145,00
    Picture of Garbage bags Fino 35l Green life 15/1

    Garbage bags Fino 35l Green life 15/1

    Fino Green Life bags are made of 97% recycled plastic, the remaining 3% is a unifying dye and additive to improve the properties of recycled material. The bags are very strong, 100% impermeable and have laces for practical use.
    ден 95,00
    Picture of Grill charcoal 2.5kg

    Grill charcoal 2.5kg

    High quality grill charcoal.
    ден 107,00
    Picture of Plastic ice mold

    Plastic ice mold

    Plastic mold for making ice.
    ден 49,00
    Picture of Clothes pegs Cyclops 24/1

    Clothes pegs Cyclops 24/1

    Plastic pegs for hanging in multiple colors.
    ден 75,00
    Picture of Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline High Energy LR03 ААА 4/1

    Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline High Energy LR03 ААА 4/1

    Cylindrical alkaline batteries. Size: AAA Voltage: 1.5V Diameter: 10.5mm Height: 44.5mm Weight: 11.3g Electrochemical system: Primary alkaline manganese (ZN/MNO2)
    ден 185,00
    Picture of Garbage bags Fino 60l Green life 10/1

    Garbage bags Fino 60l Green life 10/1

    Fino Green Life bags are made of 97% recycled plastic, the remaining 3% is a unifying dye and additive to improve the properties of recycled material. The bags are very strong, 100% impermeable and have laces for practical use.
    ден 109,00
    Picture of Food bags Fino 1l 50/1

    Food bags Fino 1l 50/1

    50 transparent food storage bags of 1 liter.
    ден 29,00
    Picture of Plastic plate Mega Plast 1.6l Diamond

    Plastic plate Mega Plast 1.6l Diamond

    Plastic plates in different colors and an interesting shape of a diamond.
    ден 65,00
    Picture of Socks Sports Poltan Global

    Socks Sports Poltan Global

    Unique high quality socks made of cotton. Soft and smooth to the touch with leather for extra comfort.
    ден 39,00
    Picture of Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline High Energy LR6 АА 6/1

    Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline High Energy LR6 АА 6/1

    Cylindrical alkaline batteries. Size: AA Voltage: 1.5V Diameter: 14.5mm Height: 40.5mm Weight: 23.2g Electrochemical system: Primary alkaline manganese (ZN/MNO2)
    ден 185,00
    Picture of Garbage bags 5-ka 170l 10/1

    Garbage bags 5-ka 170l 10/1

    10 pieces of 170 liters nylon garbage bags.
    ден 79,00
    Picture of Food bags Fino 3l 50/1

    Food bags Fino 3l 50/1

    50 transparent food storage bags of 3 liters.
    ден 39,00
    Picture of Plastic cups 0.2l

    Plastic cups 0.2l

    200 milliliters all-purpose plastic cup.
    ден 1,00
    Picture of Light bulb Volta 100W E27 Warm white

    Light bulb Volta 100W E27 Warm white

    Electric lamp with a power of 100 watts. Power: 100W. Luminous flux: 950lm. Lifespan: 1.000 h. Rated voltage: 220-240 V. Base: E27.
    ден 15,00
    Picture of Socks Poltan Global Sports no. 40-45 3/1

    Socks Poltan Global Sports no. 40-45 3/1

    Unique high quality socks made of cotton. Soft and smooth to the touch with leather for extra comfort. The package contains 3 pairs of socks.
    ден 99,00
    Picture of Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR6 AA 6/1

    Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR6 AA 6/1

    Cylindrical alkaline batteries. Size: AA Voltage: 1.5V Diameter: 14.5mm Height: 40.5mm Weight: 23.2g Electrochemical system: Primary alkaline manganese (ZN/MNO2)
    ден 145,00
    Picture of Garbage bags 5-ka 250l 10/1

    Garbage bags 5-ka 250l 10/1

    10 pieces of 250 liters nylon garbage bags.
    ден 109,00
    Picture of Food bags Fino 6l 50/1

    Food bags Fino 6l 50/1

    50 transparent food storage bags of 6 liters.
    ден 47,00
    Picture of Led light Volta 9W E27 6500K Ледено бела

    Led light Volta 9W E27 6500K Ледено бела

    Led lamps offer an easy way to save money and beautify your home and work. Power: 9W. Luminous flux: 1009lm. Lifespan: 20.000h. Rated voltage: 220-240 V. Base: E27.
    ден 115,00
    Picture of Plastic fork 6/1

    Plastic fork 6/1

    Disposable plastic forks.
    ден 159,00
    Picture of Socks Poltan Global Sports No. 40-45

    Socks Poltan Global Sports No. 40-45

    Unique high quality socks made of cotton. Soft and smooth to the touch with leather for extra comfort.
    ден 35,00
    Picture of Garbage bags 5-ka 35l 120/1

    Garbage bags 5-ka 35l 120/1

    20 pieces of 35 liters nylon garbage bags.
    ден 65,00
    Picture of Plastic knives 6/1

    Plastic knives 6/1

    Disposable plastic knives.
    ден 235,00
    Picture of Battery charger Duracell Mini 2 AA 2650 mAh

    Battery charger Duracell Mini 2 AA 2650 mAh

    Mini battery charger. Weight: 160g Width: 230mm Diameter: 100mm Height: 810mm
    ден 25,00
    Picture of Light bulb Osram 5W Led

    Light bulb Osram 5W Led

    Electric led light bulb with a power of 5 watts.
    ден 129,00
    Picture of Socks Poltan Global Sports no. 38-42 3/1

    Socks Poltan Global Sports no. 38-42 3/1

    Unique high quality socks made of cotton. Soft and smooth to the touch with leather for extra comfort. The package contains 3 pairs of socks.
    ден 99,00
    Picture of Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR6 AA 2/1

    Batteries Varta 1.5V Alkaline Long Life LR6 AA 2/1

    Cylindrical alkaline batteries. Size: AA Voltage: 1.5V Diameter: 14.5mm Height: 40.5mm Weight: 23.2g Electrochemical system: Primary alkaline manganese (ZN/MNO2)
    ден 85,00
    Picture of Garbage bags 5-ka 60l 20/1

    Garbage bags 5-ka 60l 20/1

    20 pieces of 60 liters nylon garbage bags.
    ден 69,00
    Picture of Knives Tramontina 12/1 Ipanema

    Knives Tramontina 12/1 Ipanema

    12 stainless steel knives with polypropylene handles with a length of 12.7 centimeters. Dishwasher safe.
    ден 49,00